The Augustinian friars installed on the outskirts of Castelló in the XIII century and they moved into the town due to the wars of the XVII century. The church (built over some cellars) has the year 1749 engraved on his entrance and has an outstanding belfry. Since the disentailment of the XIX century it has been privately owned, together with the conventual building (Torrecabota House). On the church’s facade one can see a fragment of a Jewish sepulchral tablet.